Cheese and Mushroom Crepes
2 cups milk
½ tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup cake flour
¼ cup oil
Sliced mushrooms sautéed
- Prepare Crepes: In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients. Beat well then add flour. Beat until smooth the stir in the oil.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush lightly with oil. Pour about ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan.
- Tilt pan from side to side to cover the bottom evenly.
- Cook until bubbly then flip to cook the other side.
- Do the same for the rest of the batter.
- To assemble: Heat a shallow pan. Brush with some butter. Place 1 crepe on the pan.
- Put a slice of cheese and some sautéed mushrooms at the center of the crepe.
- Fold the sides towards the center to form a square crepe parcel.
- Flip to brown the other side. Repeat this for the other crepes.
Recipe from Maya Kitchen
*image courtesy of http://www.ocado.com